Terms & Conditions, Hall Hire Fees, Deposits, Security Bond and Bar Staff
- All hirers are required to complete and sign a Function Booking form, valid photo ID when booking the hall for a function.
- A nonrefundable deposit of $450 is payable to confirm the booking. Your booking is not confirmed until we have received these deposits and the completed, signed booking agreement.
- Please forward your signed booking agreement to email@example.com
- Deposits and payments can be paid by EFT, direct bank deposit. All master, visa and visa debit credit card payments incur a fee of 2%. Payment details are on the booking form and invoices.
- An invoice for the balance of your function room hire and bond will be sent 30 days prior to the function date. All monies are due 7 days prior to your function. Payments for bar packages and bar staff are required 7 days prior to the function. If we don’t receive any payment advice 7 days prior to your function, Payment will be processed from the credit card provided by the hirer. If payment declined booking may have cancelled.
- Final numbers shall be confirmed at the time of final payment. Minimum number of guests applies on all packages. No refunds will be made if the actual numbers are less than the final numbers.
- Menu selection: The host is to confirm the menu selection in writing 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Timing: The Host agrees to begin the function at the scheduled time and agrees to have the guests, invitees and other persons vacate the designated function areas at the agreed completion time. A labour and service charge is applicable for the function continuing after the agreed completion time at $300.00 per hour or part thereof.
- Public Liability Notice: All external suppliers and their staff whether engaged on behalf of, or directly by, the Patron must be covered by public liability insurance including, but not limited to caterers, live bands, entertainers, flower decorators, musicians, cake suppliers, staging coordinators, car hire, photographers and videographers. All electrical equipment must be tagged and tested.
- Insurance: The management will take all reasonable care, but accepts no responsibility for any loss of personal material, or damage to merchandise or other property in the function center prior to, during or after functions.
- Damage or Loss: The hirer is financially liable for any damage sustained, or loss incurred, to the function center’s property, fixtures or fittings, whether through their own action or through the action of their guests, contractors or sub-contractors.
- The bond will be returned to the hirer within seven days of the function, provided the hiring conditions were met. The hirer will be issued with an invoice for excess damages should breakage or damage to the premises or surrounding areas exceeds the amount of the bond. Note it may take some time for quotes to be obtained and damage to be rectified.
- Rates: The venue hire fee is $1100.00(without staff) for Friday and Sunday day/ night Saturday day only up till 3:30pm as well as Public Holidays, and $1450.00 for Saturday night. All amounts quoted not included GST. The cost for family functions, corporate and community events may be negotiated on an individual basis. Discounts may apply for community groups or charity organizations.
- Two bar staff are required for all functions booked with valid RSA certificate.
- Bar will be closed 30 mins prior to event end time which would be 3pm during day event and 11pm at night. No alcohol will be served after above mentioned time.
- If Hirer using or intent to use in-house cutlery additional $100 charges will be applicable for dishwashing staff. (applicable on venue hire deal only)
- Food supplier/cater must finish and leave the venue 30 mins prior to event end time. Extra charges may apply to hold back venue staff @$40 an hour.
- In the event of a cancellation, the following fees are payable.
More than 30 days prior to the function: an administration fee of $450.00 will apply. Less than 30 days prior to the function: the full deposit and any payments will be forfeited – only the bond will be refunded, less the $100.00 administration fee.
- Package A Venue Hire fees include normal preparation and cleaning afterwards. However, if abnormal or excessive cleaning is required following the function, an additional cleaning fee of $150.00 will be withheld from the bond.
- Confetti, bean bag fill, blue tac, sticky tape, drawing pins and the like are prohibited in the building and surrounding areas.
- D Celebration Venue is a non-smoking venue. Smoking is not permitted inside any part of the building. Smoking area is provided 10 meters on left side of the building entrance.
- Hirers and guests and required to comply with applicable health and safety laws and regulations.
- It is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure all guests are familiar with the Evacuation Plan in the event of an emergency. The evacuation plan will be demonstrated once the booking has been finalized.
D Celebrations Bar and the purchase and serving of alcohol at functions
- D Celebrations has an on-premises liquor license.
- Alcohol may only be consumed within the Function Hall. Alcohol and glasses may not be taken outside the building.
- No Alcohol bottles are allowed on table. Guests can only get their one standard drink from the bar and can consume on their table or one standard serve of alcoholic drinks can be served on the table.
- Bar Staff is responsible for ensuring that all laws relating to the Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) are adhered to.
- Under no circumstances is alcohol to be supplied to persons on the premises who are under 18 years of age.
- People who possess current RSA certification are permitted to work in the club’s bar areas. Qualified bar staff for functions will be supplied by D Celebrations or hirer must provide a current copy of RSA certificate if they bring their staff. No RSA NO SERVICE of ALCOHOL.
- Under the Responsible Service of Alcohol law, bar staff have the right to refuse service to a guest if deemed necessary. If a person is refused service, under the Responsible Service of Alcohol law that person MUST leave the premises immediately. It is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure this is complied with without delay or resistance.
- Last drinks will be called at 11:00 pm. No drinks will be served after 11:30 pm. Guests must vacate the premises before 11:50 pm.
- We have a zero tolerance policy for intoxicated or aggressive guests.
- Any suspicion of illegal substances on the premises will be reported to the Police at the first instance.
Hire Equipment and Access for Setup
- The Function Centre Hire includes the use of the hall, 90 chairs, 12 tables and the use of the bar (with extra charge depends on the package chosen).
- The bar is fully equipped with beer and soft drink glasses. Breakages will be charged at $2.00 per glass.
- The Function Centre is available from 10:00 am. Venue will be available 1-hour prior on the day of the function for set-up, by agreement. The function center may be available for setup on the single day prior to the date of the function if it is not in use at the time.
- Fire regulations impose strict limitations on the use of candles. Please contact the venue manager for guidelines.
- Unless a prior agreement has been made, decorations and all personal items, including hired equipment, must be removed when vacating the hall.
- Beyond usual security measures, which include a monitored alarm system, venue is not responsible for the safekeeping of any items the hirer brings onto the premises or leaves on the premises following the function.
- Following the function, the hall must be left in an orderly, safe and secure condition.
Restricted Functions and Rejection of Applications to Hire
- Venue reserves the right to reject applications to hire without providing reason.
- The function center must not be hired for illegal purposes or private functions broadly advertised on social media.
- Venue reserves the right to refuse or terminate youth-focused functions in the event of unacceptable behavior and failure of the following conditions:
a. The hirer must demonstrate strong supervisory arrangements for the duration of the function.
b. Maximum 100 adult guests, by formal invitation only (no word-of-mouth invitations or social media promotion).
c. The hirer will be liable for any damages, controversy, arguments and convictions during the period of his/her venue hire.
- Any complaints regarding the event facilities or services must be made to the club in writing within seven days following the function date.
- Please address any concerns to:
Signature of Hirer (Host)
Valid ID Number:
Signature of Venue Manager